Looking for old OAK keyboard/control switch...

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Apr 29 16:14:05 CDT 2022

I've been hunting for a few years for these switches and was thinking
that perhaps folks here may have seen them or even have some they wish
to part with...I've hit all the surplus sites, and poured over old
copies of old Radio Master Parts Catalogue/Encyclopedias - have 7 of
those, from 1971 going back to 1942 (have visited bitsavers too of
course)...

This has a total length of 1-5/8", the actuator bar is 5/8 x 3/16 x
~1/32", the body is 1/2 x 1/2 x 7/8". This uses spring steel snap-on
clips to secure it in the rectangular hole in the control/keyboard panel.

They have four pins, two are NC and two are NO, no interconnection
between the pins.

See attached 15kb photo. Hope this doesn't break the system!

Looking for as many as anyone can spare! These are for restoration work,
so the more the merrier.

Thanks!

John :-#)#

--
                  John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3