Archiving classic computer rubber part information

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sat Sep 11 14:22:26 CDT 2021

it is. I used https://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=23485

> That black goo is hard to get off  the hands.. what have you found to be the best solvent?   Ed#

goo gone, or something else naptha based

this comes up a lot, from all the archived threads

3/8" ID x 5/8" OD x 1/8" Wall TygonR A-60-F Hot Food & Beverage Tubing  for TU58

Rik Bos posted:

And the inside diameter of the 9144/45 is 12mm (~.5") the outside is about 18mm (~.7") (~3mm wall thickness).
I use polyurethane to make the new capstans, turn them on the lathe.

-Rik

Of course now I can't find my usplastic order for what I used for making 9145 rollers

I was also thinking I should try a small pipe cutter instead of a razor blade