HP 5061-3476: Which boards go where

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 10 11:43:12 CDT 2021

Here are some disassembly pics of a HP 5061-6615 power supply.

  http://everist.org/pics/hp1000_ps/5061-6615.zip 	2.9M

Details:
HP 1000 Model 2113E  SN 2340A03701  OPT 004  014
power supply  Model 5061-6615    SN 2340

Not the exact same PS as yours, but it might help?

My problem is I haven't been able to find a manual and schematics for that
apparently late model supply. Though last time I looked was years ago.
The lack of a manual/schematics froze that restoration project.
Can anyone suggest where I might find a copy?
PDF, or I'd pay for an original paper copy. (To use, and also ensure it's
scanned in high quality.)

Guy