Apple cube cleaning

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 09:01:10 CST 2021

A chemical engineer friend in the adhesives business told me years ago that WD-40 is a good solvent to use for adhesives stuck to plastic.  It's unlikely to hurt the plastic but it will soften the glue.  It's not fast but it does work.  As always, check on a hidden part of the case to make sure the particular plastic doesn't object to the stuff you're using.

	paul