LINCtape images

Vincent Slyngstad vincent.slyngstad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 21:53:42 CDT 2021

On 11/2/2021 2:25 PM, Jay Jaeger via cctalk wrote:
> Here is a program I wrote for reading/writing tape images via XModem
> protocol for my PDP-12, and another for comparing two linctapes.

Cool!  I was able to recover the code and convert it into a more modern
PAL dialect.  Your listings also don't display the many literals that
were generated on page zero (except sort of implicitly).

In making the page zero literals line up (so that the code matches the
originals), I found two locations in xmtape which are coded as
	TAD	(16.
but the code references a new literal at location 0161, instead of the
previously generated one at location 0166.  This is at location 0567 and
again at 0666.

(In the PAL assemblers, the "(" must be a "[", you can't use "." to
change radix, etc. etc.)

	Vince