SQ703/6 conversion and a little fun

Nigel Johnson Ham g4ajq1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 05:32:26 CDT 2021

Thanks, you have given me hope. While the model # stickers have worn
off, there is a serial number that seems to be like 703AQ1570, and the
board has a revision K.

I'll report back when I have gone through all the gyrations to test it
on the LSI-11

cheers,

Nigel

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591 nw.johnson at ieee.org