Rod Coleman's personal history of founding, building & running SAGE

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Sat Jan 2 21:24:25 CST 2021

    I also had the opportunity to visit the UGC, but after operations had moved
aboveground. The followup to SAGE, the AN/FYQ93 (ROCC, SOCC, JSS) equipment
was still in place, but powered down. This was in 2007. I had previously
worked on both SAGE and the ROCC at McChord AFB as a computer maintenance
tech.

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us