resistor packs for terminating SCSI bus inside Exabyte 8020

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Sat Feb 6 18:33:24 CST 2021

Thanks for that. Pity the people who post on ebay don't give close-ups
of the resistor arrays!

My serial is 530573 so it should be a later rev that will work with the
cleaning cartridge.

I have some 4608X-104-221/331L currently in my digikey shopping basket -
I will place order on Monday after I confirm that the two outside pins
go to Vcc and Fss and the six others go to signal pins on the bus.

External not an option really - tight fit inside rack and more parts to
buy than three resistor packs!

Now off to browse ebay pictures :-)

Thanks again, Nigel

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591 nw.johnson at ieee.org