CWVG

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Aug 28 15:06:32 CDT 2021

On 8/28/21 12:27 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> On 8/28/21 12:12 PM, Jay Jaeger via cctalk wrote:
>
>> I have successfully read a couple of Mod I disks (143KB).  But some
>> have not read very well.
>
> I played with one when they came out. The software wasn't ready for
> prime time.
>
> I had hoped it had gotten better since then. Even something basic like
> ^C out of a transfer
> locked the board up.

I believe that I used an MPI 100 tpi drive when I processed the Vector 4
images.   Came off without a hitch using a Catweasel.

Raw decoded image was about 600K.

One of the first jobs was to decode the memorite disk itself.

Here's the disk image dump, if you're curious.

https://app.box.com/s/mw9pk2xmrcr8ageu2ueuutvk4b6iw721

--Chuck