DQ11 prints needed

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Aug 9 20:12:30 CDT 2021

    > From: Al Kossow
    > Date: Mon Aug 9 14:05:07 CDT 2021

Wow! That was _amazing_ speed, to get that uploaded so quickly (even if you
had already scanned it in), considering I only posted my request at 14:32 EDT!

Thank you very, very much: that allowed me to complete the DQ11 page on the
CHWiki:

  https://gunkies.org/wiki/DQ11_NPR_Synchronous_Line_Interface

The MM was unclear on many points (including the backplanes; the MM says, in
2.3.1.2, "double-system unit", making it sound like the option version uses a
9-slot backplane, but it's actually two 4-slot units).

You aren't by any chance sitting any DM11-AA manuals, are you? :-)

(The weirdest interface I've ever seen; the shift registers are kept in main
memory, resulting in many DMA cycles _per character_.)

    Noel