DQ11 prints needed

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Mon Aug 9 17:21:21 CDT 2021

ROTFL - especially given the earlier case, and since Noel knows about
you folks quite well..

Typically I search the "mirror" on my drive first (which I update about
once/year), then if I come up empty, search the bitsavers site.

BTW I hope to scan the Xenix manuals tomorrow.  If not, it will have to
be next week.

JRJ