DEC LK201-AA removable feet dimensions?

Seth J. Morabito web at loomcom.com
Mon Apr 19 11:33:42 CDT 2021

Sort of an odd request, but I have some LK201-AA keyboards that have (of
course) not got their little black riser feet any more. I don't think
they've ever had them while in my possession, in fact.

If anyone has one, and has the time and interest, could you do me a big
favor and take measurements of them for me? I would like to 3D print
some replacements, so getting the outer dimension is the most critical
part (though I can always measure the inner dimension of the hole they
fit into, too), along with the protrusion of the two clips that fit into
the key of the hole on the bottom of the LK201 keyboard.

I have good pictures of them, just not dimensions, so I think once I
know the size of the critical bits, designing and printing them
shouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks,

-Seth
--