Identifying a Mystery ISA Card

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Thu Oct 15 18:55:53 CDT 2020

Well, it looks like one of those memory/multi-IO/clock boards like the AST RAMPACK+. I would take a look at this site (which you might already know):

https://stason.org/TULARC/pc/memory-cards/index.html

When I was looking for jumpers, etc., for both the AboveBoard AT and BOCARAM I have, I started here. Maybe if you browse the links, something will pop-up. I know that these boards often have special drivers for expanded memory; extended memory should just "show up". I would hope that the other ports/devices (clock, parallel, serial and game) are at standard PC addresses.

Rich