DIBOL manual

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 17:04:20 CDT 2019

> On 13 Oct 2019, at 21:36, Nigel Johnson via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> If anybody still has a COS-3xx DIBOL system, I have two keys for the back doors :-) DF8 and DF32
>
> cheers,
>
> Nigel Johnson

I have 2, assuming they both still work. I spent over 10 years as a DIBOL programmer before the unreasonable demands of people who didn’t understand coding and software development took their toll and I moved into Failed Circus. I’m hoping my MicroPDP 11/73 is complete because it’s a microcosm of my dev environment from the 80s into the early 90s.

--
Adrian Graham
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest private home computer collection?