DIBOL manual

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Sun Oct 13 15:36:35 CDT 2019

If anybody still has a COS-3xx DIBOL system, I have two keys for the
back doors :-) DF8 and DF32

cheers,

Nigel Johnson

On 13/10/2019 16:29, Jason T via cctalk wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 1:47 PM Chuck Guzis via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>> There's a DIBOL self-instruction book on bitsavers:
>>
>> http://bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp8/dibol/DEC-08-WDRA-D_DIBOL_Programming_A_Self-Instruction_Manual_Sep1970.pdf
> A few years ago I scanned a bunch of application manuals from a
> company called MCBA.  Most of the apps are written in (or for) DEC
> DIBOL:
>
> http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/index.php?dir=%2Fcomputing%2FMCBA
>
> Somewhere I've got piles of 9-tracks tapes that most likely contain
> the software.  Maybe they'll be recovered some time before my
> infirmity.

Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE
VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message