Key for IBM 9370 - 20

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Nov 26 18:27:18 CST 2019

On 11/26/2019 4:00 PM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
> For $60 or $70 on eBay, you can get the KLOM tubular key cutter.  It
> is similar, but not the same as the more expensive HPC TKM-90 "Pocket
> Cut-Up"
>

> With a little careful work, you CAN cut them with a drill press.

Thanks everyone, Fred, Richard and Dennis.  Dennis's numbers line up
with the measurements I have, so can get a code.

I didn't know what to look for for a cutter, thanks, Fred.

A friend in KCMO has a contact that cuts any key with the code numbers
that Jay / Dennis have published, will get him
to cut a key. He charges $6.00 and is a locksmith. The system is
currently in Kansas City, Mo, and he can try it to see if it works,
and we can tune any errors out.

Dennis, the Key is "IBM" logo with the stripped logo style on one side
of the handle of the key, and DND legend on
the other.  Suggests either all are the same, not requiring a code, or
they just didn't bother because they're IBM.

I'll publish it and email Dennis and Jay to be sure that the code gets
saved.
Thanks
Jim