Looking for documentation for VAX-11/730 ENKCC Diagnostic

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Nov 12 10:40:46 CST 2019

According to the Fiche I have for ENKCC version 1.2 (Diagnostic Listing)
dated September 1982 - VAX 11/730 MCT MICRO

Test 33:  Moving Inversion Test on Array (M8728 ARRAY or M8391 MCT Module)

Error 8:

"Moving Inversion failed on descending path with background of 0's  Bit
being toggled is either bit 0 or bit 1"

"If a failure occurs the address being accessed will be in LS 9 and can
be examined via EX LS 9.  The bit being toggled at the maxiumum rate
will be in WR 3 and can be examined by typing EX WR 3.  OTHER data is
not used so as to insure that the test runs as fast as possible."