TI994/A Power Supply

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 05:12:13 CST 2019

On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 at 06:59, Kevin Parker via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> These voltages appear to neatly align with most PC power supplies so I
> should be able to tap into an old AT power supply of which I have quite a
> few.

The PSU apparently outputs AC, not DC, which is unusual... but a PC
PSU can do it, and Molex connectors can be bodged into fitting.

Does this help?

http://oldcomputer.info/8bit/ti99/index.htm

Schematic:
http://www.mainbyte.com/ti99/hardware/power_supply.html