Network cards and Win98SE

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:36:58 CDT 2019

On Tue, 14 May 2019 at 04:54, Grant Taylor via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Maybe it's a regional term.  I've heard other people use it in multiple
> states here in the U.S.A.

Hi, welcome to ClassicCmp. This is an international list with members
in dozens of countries and dozens of native languages.

You are _not_ winning any friends here. In fact the reverse is true.

> But you did look it up, and I'm guessing you now have an idea where it
> could be used, even for things other than gaming consoles.

No, not really. Some kind of toy attachment. Not really relevant to
the discussion, AFAICS.

Please stop digging that hole you're in.