looking for info on SIMMS

John-Paul Stewart jpstewart at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 13 17:58:06 CDT 2019

On 2019-06-12 11:46 p.m., Paul Anderson via cctalk wrote:
> I'm sorting out a bunch of SIMMS and would like to identify the type of
> system they are from and the size.  Does anyone know of any published lists
> that could help me ID them?
> [...]
> 54-24829-DA
> 54-20352-01
> 54-21139-CL
> 54-21225
> 54-20410-01
> 54-20116

Those ones starting with 54- all look like DEC part numbers for
individual SIMMs that (at least in some cases) were used to make up a
larger kit with a completely different name.  E.g., the 54-21139-CL are
4MB SIMMs that were sold in sets of 8 as the MS15-CA 32MB kit.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what the others are.  Just that they might
be part of different kits.