TurboDOS for S-100, IMS or L/F Technologies

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Wed Jun 12 12:48:05 CDT 2019

If I read the archive properly, there is a copy of TurboDos 1.4x in Don
Maslins archives on Bitsaver. The files included are:

Name         Format   Description
143GEN        ZIP     TD 1.43 DO/GEN/PAR files for ADC
143KERN       ZIP     TD 1.43 Kernel files
143REL        ZIP     TD 1.43 REL files for ADC
143MAC        ZIP     TD 1.43 MAC files for ADC
143DOC        ZIP     TD 1.43 FILES - incl ADC

Hope this helps!

Marvin