Jesse and the ebay mess

Andrew Luke Nesbit ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Fri Jan 25 12:04:29 CST 2019

I've been reading all this hot air blowing around since Jesse first posted.

I feel that _maybe_ a non-thing has turned into a big thing for no good reason.  There's no prize at the end of all this, it's lose-lose for everybody concerned.

If people were so concerned about Jesse selling precious HP hardware for scrap metal, then they could have written to him personally and asked him.

Personally, as an Alpha newbie and enthusiast, I'm just happy and glad to have one more potential source of information, help, or hardware if I ever need it.

Sent from my mobile phone