Jesse and the ebay mess

Jesse Dougherty jesse at cypress-tech.com
Fri Jan 25 11:17:59 CST 2019

Holly smokes... 1st, Cindy thanks for calling me and vouching for me on
this list but let me clear something up here....

A. the ebay ads are mine and I put all content up there.
B. there reflects different locations (Largo, Clearwater, Land o lakes)
all around the Tampa area. We have been in that area since about 1995
and address have changed several times because we have moved .
C. The ebay ads are not all corrected with the current address since I
didn't thing that was going to be any kind of issue ever. I have like
400 running ads and you have to individually correct each one.. again, I
really never and up until this moment thought it was ever an issue since
selling on ebay since 1997.
D. some of the older 1k and older board ship from Pittsburgh because
thats where I split my time between Tampa and Pittsburgh and the really
old stuff is in Pittsburgh.
E. I never even posted my ebay stuff on here, I did an intro and posted
some stuff I was looking for.. Heck, I never even contributed to the
ebay thread.

Jesse