One of Bay Area's last Fry's Electronics stores closes

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Tue Dec 31 15:08:54 CST 2019

Fry's says that they are doing fine.
BUT, that they are moving to a "consignment" model - they now plan to pay
their suppliers only AFTER the merchandise sells.

Or at least that is what they are telling their creditors.

They could revitalize the stores, if they would add Jolt Cola, Canfield's
Diet Chocolate Fudge soda, potato chips, cookies, toothpaste, rosin-core
lead solder, and electronic components.  Maybe even collaborate with
Fat-Brain to open a computer literacy bookstore.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com