DEC CR11

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 13:17:17 CST 2019

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 12:08 PM William Donzelli via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Can the DEC M8291 CR11/CM11 controller card work with a DEC branded
> Documation M600 reader as well as the M200?

I think so but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet (I have an
M600, generic though not DEC-branded, and I have an M8291).  I lack
the standard cable.  Given what I have, I'm likely to have to make an
adapter for a standard 40-pin cable myself.

I don't know of any electrical or logical reason it shouldn't work.

-ethan