DEC CR11

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Dec 4 12:45:52 CST 2019

    > From: William Donzelli

    > My manual only mentions the M200, but it may be an early edition

What is it, and what date is it? DEC-11-HCRB-D, avilable online, is
March, '72. DEC-11-HCRMA-C-D is June, '73.

I see that EK-CR11-TM-004 is also available online:

  http://bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/www.computer.museum.uq.edu.au/pdf/EK-CR11-TM-004%20CR11-CM11%20Card%20Reader%20System%20Manual.pdf

It's from July '75, and also mentions the M600.

    > From: Bill Degnan

    > I believe I have the engineering drawings document if this is not
    > otherwise available.

Bitsavers has the August '71 edition; if yours is later than that, it would
be useful, _particularly_ if it has the M8291, which is the later card.

	Noel