Archiving information, was Re: ADM-3A question

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Thu Aug 15 19:10:38 CDT 2019

OTOH, there are vast quantities of old manuals, schematics, text books, etc. that get thrown out each year because no one will pay for them. I have had the unenjoyable experience of trashing boxes full of stuff because they did not sell. $1-5 is pretty cheap, considering the time to check the condition, photograph, list on website, pack it properly, and get it to the right place.

If something has sat here for 23 years and not moved, it is soon going to go away. I filled up John's car last time he came down. I would much rather they went to a good home than the dumpster, but most people do not want the "clutter".