ADM-3A question

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 19:01:49 CDT 2019

The clearing of the deteriorating adhesive is documented here and there on
the web, use heat to separate the outer from the inner screen.  Remove the
inner screen and clean the gunk from the inside of the outer screen...in
summary ...here are some details
http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/adm3a_nick.html