ADM-3A question

Charles charlesmorris800 at centurytel.net
Sat Aug 10 13:30:05 CDT 2019

>On 8/10/19 8:33 AM, Charles via cctalk wrote:
>> I also scrubbed off the black anti-reflective coating since it was
>> significantly scratched and peeled anyway.
>
>um.. you didn't remove the aquadag from the outside of the crt, did you?

No worries Al, I got my EE in '81 back when CRTs were still in use and I
know how they work ;)

I was referring to the translucent stuff on the (removable) glass implosion
plate itself, designed to reduce light reflection, not the 'dag.
Some say that black sheer pantyhose can be used to recreate the same effect,
or a 3M Privacy Screen.

---