HP-2250 in Salt Lake City

Tim Riker Tim at Rikers.org
Tue Sep 4 21:54:05 CDT 2018

Someone on this list, I don't remember who, asked me if I was interested
in this, and then dropped it off. I've not gotten around to doing
anything with it, and I could use the space back. If anyone is
interested, holler.

HP 2250 Measurement & Control Processor

Pictures are the same ones that came with it. Photographer unknown.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XjEj8E8vQ8KX9xcg8

If your interested in picking it up, email me directly, please. If you
have more information to share, respond to the list. :)

If anyone knows more about what this is, I'd be interested to hear.

I got these links from Mike on the SIMH list:

http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?hw=986

http://www.hpmuseum.net/document.php?hwfile=5124

http://www.hpmuseum.net/document.php?hwfile=4579

Mine is the "2250M" version. Apparently this heavy beast is "mobile"
because it has wheels on it. :)