PinOut of DEC F11 Chips in a Professional 350

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 27 03:06:07 CDT 2018

Thanks Noel. According to the printset for the KDF11-A pin 23 is the RESET
signal, which would make it the 3rd pin from the right at the top right of
the CPU. The printset also showed a second chip with its RESET on pin 23 and
I have confirmed that E151 and E152 have pin 23 tied together. So I am
pretty confident that this is indeed the RESET.

I have been tracing the source of the RESET, because as I have said it is
oscillating, and it seems to go through a *lot* of logic, and I haven't
fully traced the source of the oscillation yet.

Regards

Rob