PinOut of DEC F11 Chips in a Professional 350

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Oct 26 20:56:14 CDT 2018

    > From: Rob Jarratt

    > The chips where I believe the RESET is oscillating on pin 23 have been
    > labelled E151 and E152 ... But I am not really sure if I have
    > identified them and the pin correctly.

E151 is the main CPU chip:

  http://gunkies.org/wiki/F-11_chip_set

E152 is the KEF11-A floating point chip, and E150 is the KTF11-A memory
management chip.

Pin 1 of E150 is definitely in the lower left corner (in the photo); there's
an indent on the left-hand side of the chip, for the usual DIP orientation.
I'm pretty sure the other two have the same orientation.

	Noel