NeXT Monitor Problem

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 09:00:27 CST 2018

I don't know a lot about these but I heard you should just replace all of
the caps, even things that look like they might be caps, with the largest
caps you can find.  Just stuff them in there.  You don't need solder, just
use a glue gun.  There is a pretty cool suction cup in there you can use to
hold a hanging planter, etc.