HP-Apollo 9000/400t series stand, disk sleds or their specifications

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Thu Nov 8 18:48:18 CST 2018

Does anyone have the stand for an HP-Apollo 9000/400t series, or specs for it (particularly the screws used to attach it to the main unit)? I haven’t seen screw specifications in the online reference material I’ve found, so it’ll be hard to make my own stand.

Also, does anyone have a part number or other specifications for the internal disk sleds the 9000/400t series use, so I can secure the disks to the unit? I haven’t seen a part number in any of the online reference material I’ve found.

  -- Chris