HP 3000/37 console

Keven Miller(rtt) kevenm at reeltapetransfer.com
Tue May 8 08:38:14 CDT 2018

(Retrying post, with different email.)

As Ed mentioned, I believe the CISC machines will need the ENQ/ACK.
I thought that speed-sense was only on the CR. But the ENQ/ACK will happen
every 80 chars sent.

I think you can wait on it because it will timeout, and continue.
Or when output pauses, you could type Control-F, as I recall.

If you cannot get your hands on Reflection (
 https://www.microfocus.com/products/reflection/ )
(took me a moment to find it, now that microfocus controls it)
or Minisoft Win92/Secure92  (www.minisoft.com),
or an hp terminal, you could try QC-Term.

 http://www.3kranger.com/Atmar/AICS_qcterm.shtm

Keven Miller