PATA hard disks, anyone?

Guy N. decguy at songdog.eskimo.com
Mon Mar 26 08:22:04 CDT 2018

I've had more replies to this offer than I expected!  I'll make a
general reply here, and contact everyone who responded off-list.

I think the simplest and most cost-effective way to ship these is a USPS
Priority Mail flat rate box.

I have to wipe the drives before I ship them -- my word of honor to the
sysadmin.  I have probably a couple dozen done now that I can ship right
away.  The rest will trickle out a little bit slower after that.

When I said "big carton" I meant it.  There are plenty for everyone.