Looking for North star software

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 19:16:45 CDT 2018

I was thinking someone has already done this. If no, as you say, it is not an impossible task.

The TSS/B is suppose to be their scientific package. It at least has BASIC in it. I have another disk marked CP/M in the same box. I should be able to put something together under CP/M.

It is a North Star Horizon. There seems to be some images out there so I don't know how they are being captured.

Dwight