Documation card readers for sale

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:02:10 CST 2018

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 10:20 AM Ethan Dicks <ethan.dicks at gmail.com> wrote:
> The interesting thing about my M-200 is it has a factory mod...

A little clarification of this after more reading.  My card reader
appears to be an M-600, with an internal Cardamation serial interface
("Feature 92").   I haven't found much in the way of specific info,
just mentions here and there that Cardamation rented and sold card
readers that were fitted with internal serial interfaces for local or
remote (modem) use.

I would love to read Cardamation docs, especially anything relating to
setting up a modem or a local computer with the serial port
requirements.  Anyone have any?  I can figure this out eventually of
course, but reading the manuals is a fantastic way to not duplicate
effort, should such manuals still exist in some form.

-ethan