VCF Midwest seller's experience?

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Thu Aug 16 12:25:10 CDT 2018

This will make my third year selling at VCFMW. My motives are to pay for
the trip :), Diminish the "collection", and have fun talking/meeting
with other attendees. All three have been easily accomplished!

For me, I don't relish the use of a consignment area and spend most of
my time in the selling area. I try not to buy much as I am really trying
to downsize the collection. I do find it better to try and have buyers
waiting for anything large or heavy.

I'm not sure, but I suspect enough people might be interested that it
could be a 24 hour event, Fri night - Sun afternoon :).

See you there!

Marvin