vintage printers in Colo Springs

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:55:44 CDT 2018

If anyone is interested in a Wang Daisy Wheel Printer, Diablo same, Star
SG-10, TRS 80- DWP 510 and a few other things like that let me know and I
will pass your info along to a guy who contacted me through my web site.  I
do not know the guy.  I am not interested in these.

This person implied that is not giving them away, He may just want a token
payment or he may be Ebay savvy.  Or somewhere in between....

Please don't reply here, send your contact info, securely, here:
https://www.vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm
(I don't track or store contact form submittals from my web site.)

Bill