RL02 Spinup fails

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 10:29:45 CST 2017

I have successfully built a rl02  disk using pdpgui on a windows XP laptop,
the newer version works on window 10.  All you need other than the software
is a serial card like a m7800.  Pdpgui acts as a gui.  Do you have a m9312
rom/terminator card with a terminal console rom?

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net