Looking to re-home some NeXT hardware

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:07:00 CST 2017

Hi Mark,

Works for me or I can post.  I am "snuci" on http://www.nextcomputers.org
and have been a member for a little while.  I have a couple of NeXTs
already including only one that I've put on my site at
http://vintagecomputer.ca/next-dimension-cube-turbo  One of these will go
to a friend who has a small collection and is new to NeXT so we'll have
another potential member soon :)  For the record, that blog post is old.  I
have the Cube working with dual monitors and have no issues with that one
at all.

Santo