Looking to re-home some NeXT hardware

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Wed Mar 8 14:50:58 CST 2017

On Mar 8, 2017, at 1:28 PM, Santo Nucifora <santo.nucifora at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> I have reached out to Chris (I am local) and will providing a new home for the lot.  I will be happy to take hi-res pics of the board when I get them over the weekend.
>
> Santo

Santo,
	that’s great! Wonderful to hear they are going to a good home.
	I will try to pass on the photos to

http://www.nextcomputers.org

	if that’s OK with you, or you can do so directly. That seems to be one of the biggest active repositories of NeXT information.
	If you want to get them running, there is also a lot of useful information in the forum area on the same site, including pretty detailed steps on how to implement a SCSI2SD or other hard drives. Some of that may be helpful with the cube as well.
							- Mark