Changing wire-wrap configurations on DEC circuit boards

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 19:32:15 CST 2017

> On Feb 13, 2017, at 8:29 PM, allison <ajp166 at verizon.net> wrote:

> I use wirewrap as the spacing and distance between boards does not
> permit anything else.
> OK too makes a good simple hand tool and more elaborate ones as needed.

I have a hand tool from OK Tools (looks a bit like a coil alignment tool).  It works fine.  It also has a wire strip blade built into the handle, which is by far the best tool for stripping wrap wire.  (Typical wire strippers don't handle wire that thin, and the tip of a soldering iron won't do the job either because the insulation is heat resistant.)

	paul