11/04 Project

John Welch jcwelch at hal-pc.org
Thu Dec 14 09:28:54 CST 2017

The "@" is on the screen in HyperTerminal.

I have 4 M9312 cards.  Three have W8 jumped, one did not.  I put in the
M9312 w/o W8 and when I power on I see the "@" on the screen.

Now for the next snag. The bitsavers document suggests L<SPC>777<CR> ;
E<SPC> which should echo some digits.  However nothing pops up.

So I am wondering if I have the handshaking set right?

--
Sincerely,
John Welch