Bull DPX/2 and B.O.S. help wanted.

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Wed Feb 3 04:09:12 CST 2016

Hi

I'm trying to boot a Bull DPX/2 and got stuck waiting for NFS to do
something, at least that is what I believe.

Is there anyone on the list with B.O.S experience that could help me
bring the sytem up under some kind of single user environment without
network.

I have a OS install kit with bootable floppies and I managed to get a
prompt using the "boot_unix" floppy and following the manuals that I
have.

However, not even "ls" would work from this prompt, only "cat". (You are
supposed to enter "os_install", but I don't want to mess up the existing
installtion.

/P