TI 990/189 debugging

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 20:53:42 CST 2016

Just to bring some closure to this old thread, I finally picked up a
working TMS9980 cpu chip (after getting one faulty one off of eBay -- it
was even more dead than the one it was replacing).  And it appears to work
properly in the 990/189 board, with the 9.3V supplied on the CPU socket.

Thanks,
Josh