DEC banner panel

paisley at erols.com paisley at erols.com
Mon Dec 26 14:44:48 CST 2016

> Thanks for the offer. But as yet I don't have a picture. I don't even

> know that the banner existed.
> All I've seen (and got) are the PDP11 ones. I _assume_ there was one
> for PDP8 systems, but
> assumptions can be dangerous.

Hi Tony. Are you talking about the banner for the main system? Or the second rack?

The PDP/8e one looks like this:

http://www.employees.org/~kirk/images/pdp8e.jpg

A few years ago I had an insert printed out at a local Fast Signs store. I scanned an original that was beat up and created some artwork for the PDP-8e, PDP-11, and a DECSystem10 one (The first 2 were made from actual H960 rack banners. The last one was a whimsical one I created for fun.) I am not at home right now, but I can look to see if I can dig up the art work. I don't have one online of my PDP-8e one, but here are the other ones:

http://www.willys-overland.com/rack/100_3452.jpg
http://www.willys-overland.com/rack/100_3456.jpg

Todd Paisley