HP1631D Logic Analyzer..Software???

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Mon Dec 5 08:33:50 CST 2016

On Sat, 3 Dec 2016, Holm Tiffe wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have an HP1631D Logic Analyzer for some years now und got an HP9121
> dual Floppy drive that fits to it yesterday.
> I've tested the drive, formating disks, storing and reading data ist
> working :-)
> While reading the Users Manual of the LA I've found out that besides of
> storing setup- and configuration data on the disk, there should some
> loadable disassemblers for the HP1631D exist on floppies..
>
> The Logic Analyzer is very limited from todays point of view but for
> example an Z80 disassembler where nice to have.
> Has someone out here such disassemblers (Z180, 8085, 8080, 6809 etc)
> for the HP1631D?

Hey Holm;

I'm _pretty sure_ I have the Z80 disassembler for the 1630. I have a 1630G
and a 9121, but unfortunately I was never able to get the 1631 to talk to
the 9121 - I don't know if the drive was bad as I have no other way to
test it.

Has anyone else gotten you an image of this? if not I can try and figure
out a way to image it.

  - JP