DEC Indicator Panels page

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:18:06 CDT 2016

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 4:36 AM, Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu> wrote:
>     > From: Al Kossow
>
>     > we have one
>     > ...
>     > i'll request access to it to shoot the panel
>
> Excellent! That's currently the worst image of all of the ones on the page,
> so a good one will really count. Thanks!
>
> (Although I am a bit curious at to why the Museum's Web site doesn't offer
> the option of larger images? If so, that would have been all I needed - the
> existing image is square on from the front, so if larger, that would have
> been perfect.)
>
> I anyone has a TC15, the existing picture of that one is also pretty bad,
> (hint, hint :-).
>
>     > there's a cool picture of a PDP-15 here:
>     > http://www.chilton-computing.org.uk/gallery/ral/orig/r12588.jpg
>
> Yeah, I think that image (definitely that machine) was discussed in a prior
> message in this thread. That image shows the RF15 on the left, the VT15 on
> the right, and that one in the middle is the unidentified mystery one we have
> a bunch of images of.

Bingo!

BA15 & TC15 (and many other pics)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/102693653878217706883/albums/6273551519661666817?cfem=1

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'